Friday, August 8, 2014

July 19, 2014

Hello!

So I´ve been glad to read your letters and thank you all for the prayers. I know that I´ve been blessed despite the difficulties. Unfortunately I have not been able to go out and work these last few days and I don´t think that I will be able to until my time in the cast is up in about 10 days, so it´s been good to catch up on lost study time here.

I´m here in the office and there is another elder that got hurt during the soccer game so we just hang out here once everyone goes out. I´m still able to help out the president and I´ve been able to do a lot of little things that he doesn´t really have to do or worry about such as: writing security reports, updating bishop and stake president phone numbers, and calling in all of the little disobediences and talking to the missionaries to see how they´re doing.

I was however able to go out and visit Sebastian yesterday and see how he´s doing. I went with the other injured elder in a taxi and we came back in taxi. Sebastian is doing really well. He´s already in 2 Nefi 17 and said that he loves it... and these are the Isaiah chapters!!!! What a guy. But he is a little bit unsure about his baptismal date for August 9th, so if you could add him in your prayers so that he makes it to that day.

So that´s my week... I think I´ll be putting a little bit more weight on in these 2 weeks, but that´s okay haha. Love you all bye!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment