Friday, August 8, 2014

July 26, 2014

So the week went well here in the office.... I´ve come to know what boredom is so when I get home I realized that I just need to work or do something because this is just ridiculous haha. But it´s okay. My cast comes off on Tuesday and then I´ll be traveling with the president to Valledupar and finally able to go out and work in our area!

So this week we were able to go and eat lunch with a member that has a daughter and son in law living in Utah. And when we went to eat luch they were there! They offered to let me come over and eat some Colombian food (arepas, coconut rice, etc.) when I get home.

Yesterday we went to our wards friendship night and it was really good. They did and awards ceremony for all of the members giving out cupcake trophies and awards for everyone.

Hope that Pioneer day went well. Love you all buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment