Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 5, 2014

So on Monday we had to take a missionary that´s going home to this place called Parque Tayrona. Here are the pictures. Our pday was today in the morning due to general conference tomorrow. So I just wanted to send these today, but I think I´ll have a little time to write tomorrow. 
Time is going by super fast. We´re in the middle of transfers deciding where are the missionaries are going to go. It´s wild, but it´s fun. Unfortunately our area isn´t doing too hot due to the lack of work time.
We had leadership counsel on wednesday which was cool. We talked and trained about how to do the daily planning session.
The president is really worried about our emergency plans in the mission, so we´re also looking that over.

Being in the office so far has actually been pretty rough. You don´t really have time to study and the area suffers. I´ve been feeling pretty bad, but I´ve been praying a lot and I feel like the lord just gives us little miracles every now and again.
yesterday we were just walking and I just saw a door open so we rang the door bell and the lady came out and invited us in. We talked to her, her mom, and her daughter. They´re super great and want to read the book of mormon to know if it´s true. I´ve been learning a lot lately about recognizing the small blessings, but I´ve still got a ways to go.












No comments:

Post a Comment