Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 17, 2014

So it was great to see you all on Sunday!!! I was really happy to see that everyone is doing well and to see grandma!!! I really miss you all a ton.

So we´re finishing up the transfers here in the office and president just assigned a new assistant!!! My companion Elder Schwab will be leaving the offce on Tuesday so yesterday my new companion got here. His name is Elder Urresta from Ecuador! He´s a great missionary! I´ve known him since the beginning of my mission and I´m excited to work with him.

Also this week I got to do an exchange in Santa Marta in my old area which was fantastic! I loved it, but it made me miss my old area. I got to see the people that I taught and baptized and they´re ALL doing great and are active in the church.

This week we´re working hard so that our investigator Rafael can get baptzed! He´s so great and I love him a lot.He really has to come to know christ and repentance and he feels that change that comes through the atonement in his life.
We were also able to find another young kid named Sebastian who´s super cool and who´s already read the book of mormon quite a bit and prayed.


I love you all! bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment