Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 3, 2014

Hello family and dearly loved ones.

Another week here in the beloved Colombia Barranquilla mission and things are going forward. As I´ve mentioned we´ve been working a lot with the less actives, we actually are teaching a whole family of less-active members and we were fortunate enough to have them come to church this last Sunday! They were super happy in the church and they were very well welcomed! Everyone was happy for them, but nobody sat by the wife, but she still said that she´ll come this coming Sunday.

We have an investigator that´s close to baptism, his name is Rafael. He´s 19 and he´s working hard to be able to get baptized. We had some great lessons with him this week. He said tha from all the preparation that he´s doing he´s really been able to FEEL that this is the true church.

Also this week one of the intercambios that we did was with the zone leaders that are in my first area, and I got to go to my old area!!!! We saw quite a few people that I met there and they were all happy and said, "you´re so skinny and you can talk now!!!!" It was great. haha
I got to see Diego, who always left with us when I was there and it was great to be able to leave with him again.

That´s basically how the week went. We´re on the search for a new assistant here in the mission to replace my companion either this transfer or the next, so we´re kind of out checking all of the missionaries out.

Yesterday we had  an intercambio with the zone leaders in Santa Marta so we drove all the way there early in the morning and then we came back right after, but I got sick in the car and had to ask the driver to pull over... luckily it was just a dry heave... but it was pretty close hahaha.

Glad that Disneyland went well, and I´m was super happy/sad to see the picture of everyone with the chararacters... I want to go!!!


Anyways, I love you all! bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment