Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 29, 2013

So the week ended and the transfer is coming to an end. We have transfers on Wednesday. I don't know what's going to happen, but if I could choose I'd like to stay here in this ward because it's super sweet and the people are great, but we'll see. It's not very likely that I'll stay with my companion because we already have 3 transfers together which is super rare, and I think we're both ready for a change haha.
One of our investigators named Kevin is doing great. His baptismal date is August 10th and he's really preparing himself. He says that he doesn't feel too prepared, but he wants to do it. We told him that we know he's ready and he got really excited, so that's awesome.
This last week has been interesting because the one of the zone leaders that lived with us had to leave. So all last week we had a mini missionary in the house, but this week the zone leader just finds random members every day to leave with him and then at night we all have to sleep in the same room because of the rules, and our room is too small so we sleep in his room and who gets the floor.... Cole gets the floor haha. It's a little cooler down there, but it's still the floor haha.
The sister missionarys are fighting again and so I get to talk to them and tell them to love each other a lot which is fun, but I just pray a lot because I think God's the only one who can handle that situation haha.
Sorry, not much happened this week. Everyone enjoy your August 3rd! It's the day that the greatest blessing EVER came into the world! haha
Love you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment